Please follow the link below to our profile on JustGive to make a donation to support critical dropout prevention services:
This is what a dollar can do:
- $1 a week for one year ($52)-one new backpack with supplies or two new reading games for elementary students.
- $5 a week for one year ($260)-Dinner and games for 50 students and their families for one of our Family Nights.
- $325 for one year-Provides reading tutoring to one elementary student in our Good Samaritan Readers program.
- $20 a week for one year ($1,040)-Provides free dinner, books, and games for about 400 students and their families for our Family Reading Night.
- $5,000-Start up costs for a Good Samaritan Readers program at a new elementary school.
Be sure to link you Fred Meyer Rewards Card to
Communities In Schools of Puyallup!!!!
Follow These Steps:
- Sign up for or login to the Community Rewards Program by linking your card to Communities In Schools of Puyallup at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Communities In Schools of Puyallup earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
If you do not have a Rewards card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
You shop. Amazon gives
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmzaonSmile purchase to Communities In Schools of Puyallup whenever you shop AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com Remember, only purchases at smile.amazon.com, (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app,) support charity.
- Look for the AmazonSmile badge in Your Orders to see which of your orders have supported charity.
- Visit: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-0028759